Search This Blog

Saturday 31 October 2015

It's Diya Time

Good Day Reader :)

As this season is festive season.. and one of my favourite festival Diwali is nearby. I feel very happy when we light different kind of candles and lamps everywhere and entire place will be light full.. colourful.. beautiful.. Oh... Yaaa.. Festive time is sweets time too ;)

For Diwali I thought to make Diya Rangoli this year with quilling. I also love to paint clay diyas.. so I thought I would use them in my Paper Rangoli. 




Centre is a big circular rangoli completely made up with quilling and I have decorated it with pearls and other embellishments




Border is with quilled Diya patterns decorated with glitter.


Four corners are mounted with small quilled circular rangolis with painted clay lamp on them. Lamps are also decorated with kundan stones.



Different views....



Hope you have liked it.. Few painted diyas would be coming up in my next post.

Thanks for stopping by.. Happy Quilling and Painting :)

Linking this to IQCG#21 - Make it Festive

No comments:

Post a Comment